Tuesday 31 March 2009

Group Shoot

_DSC6935

Had a great group shoot kindly arranged by Adam a couple of weeks ago.  I’m just getting around to processing the last of the pics since it’s been a pretty hectic couple of weeks for me.  Had a shoot of some sort every day for six days running so I had a mountain of PP work to do.  Really must streamline my workflow!!

Anyway, here’s a wee slideshow of the pics processed so far.  We were a bit photographer heavy (more togs than mods that is, not too many heavy togs, although…) so I missed out on some of the other models but I was lucky enough to fit in a shoot in an underground car park with Zoe who is just a complete natural in front of the camera!

Really enjoyed it and looking forward to the next one, kindly being arranged by Tom…

If you click through to my Flickr page you can get a full screen slideshow with better resolution.

Cheers
Ian

2 comments:

  1. Fantastic pictures Ian, love the the lighting, its been done very well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Les, much appreciated. It's hard not to take a good picture of Zoe though, she's just really professional :)

    ReplyDelete