Tuesday 3 March 2009

Rained off AGAIN!

Looks like I've been foiled by the weather again. Had hoped to get out and try some star trails/car photos tonight. It was looking fine but then the rain started just like it did last night and now it's chucking it down.

Thought I'd post a recent photo anyway even if it's just of my gorgeous wee boy. We were out in Edinburgh at the weekend and I'm always amazed at how many people you see walking through the gardens with digital cams, especially dslrs. i think it's great that so many people are into photography, digital is just so accessible! The only problem is it's getting harder and harder to be original. I saw about 5 or 6 people all bending down trying to get macros of the tulips!! So Ben decided to try something a bit different, he picked one, tut tut.

Anyway, if all goes to plan I should be able to try some star trails at some point over the next few nights and have a shoot booked for Saturday so I should have some more stuff to post soon.

Cheers
Ian

No comments:

Post a Comment