Wednesday 15 April 2009

New website finally

new website

I’m in no way shape or form a web designer.  I have problems doing this blog sometimes!!  ALWAYS forget to change the font before I post.  Anyway, I thought this was blog worthy because I’ve not only finally got my revamped website up but I’ve also linked in this blog.  I like the idea of having a frequently updated element to a website which itself might only be updated once or twice a month with new pics etc.

So follow this link to see the wonders of my website design :)  Oh aye and I’ve also emailed Zack Arias about a critique since I’ve applied what I’ve learned from watching his critique videos, although he must have thousands of similar emails so I wont hold my breath, but if anyone else has any comments whatsoever they would be mucho appreciated.

Cheers
Ian

[edit] font DOH!

No comments:

Post a Comment