Friday 16 April 2010

Lancers


I had the pleasure of taking some pictures for the newly refurbished Lancers restaurant in Edinburgh a few days ago. It's a very modern, stylish place with friendly staff and amazing food. As usual we were a bit time limited having to take interior, food and portrait shots, so we had to move to different lighting for each. I'm really happy with how they came out so I thought I'd share some here :)

The shot above was taken with a softbox cam left balanced with the ambient spotlights for the background.
The food shots below were mainly taken with natural light behind and a flash off to cam right.




And here's a nice wee outtake which I really like...


Hope you like these, if so leave a comment :)
I'll be updating more frequently from now on so check back here or my twitter for updates.

Cheers
Ian


2 comments:

  1. very nice ian, and glad to see an update too lol, really like the food stuff, assuming the macro lens?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank Tom. Aye I used the macro lens on the food apart from the pickles, which was the 50mm at f2.5 :)

    ReplyDelete